Breast Lift with Implants with
The combination of a breast lift with breast implants is highly desirable to achieve youthful appearing breasts with full upper pole fullness and cleavage mimicking the “push-up” bra look. A breast lift alone cannot duplicate the results that both the lift and implants can achieve.
Schedule a private consultation with Philadelphia plastic surgeon, Dr Subbio to learn more.
Results: Artistry that speaks for itself
Safety: No expense spared
Fellowship-trained Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Minimal Pain: You shouldn’t have to suffer through this process
Accessible: There with you every step of the way
Breast Lift with Implants FAQs
If you are dissatisfied with your breasts because they have begun to sag, change shape, or lose volume – and you would also like to increase the size of your breasts – a Breast Lift with Implants might be a good choice for you. In a single surgery, your breasts are raised higher on your chest, and implants are also inserted to increase the size of your breasts.
Yes, Dr. Subbio can make your breasts more symmetrical during your Breast Lift with Implants surgery.
Most Breast Lifts with Implants are performed using general anesthesia.
The incisions vary depending upon the patient. Below are the most common types of incisions:
- Anchor or inverted-T pattern includes an incision around the areola, a vertical incision from the bottom of the areola to the breast crease, and a horizontal incision across the breast crease. This pattern is usually necessary for women who need a significant breast lift.
- Lollipop pattern includes an incision around the areola and a vertical incision from the bottom of the areola to the breast crease. There is no horizontal incision under the crease. This is possible only for women who need a moderate breast lift.
- Periareolar technique (also called short-scar or donut lift) requires an incision around the areola only. This technique is only possible for women who have very mild sagging.
The surgery takes about 1-3 hours, depending upon the individual patient.
You can expect some swelling and a feeling of tightness for a few weeks. We will provide a surgical bra for you to wear for a few weeks during the healing process. Tenderness will subside faster than the swelling, which may take a few months to resolve entirely.
We ask that you refrain from strenuous exercise for 4-6 weeks.
Scars are inevitable after a Breast Lift with Implants, but they will fade and become smoother and less noticeable over time.
Yes, your breasts will be larger and positioned higher immediately, but until the swelling subsides, you won’t be able to see your final results.
Yes. The nipples and areolas often lose their shape as the breast tissue sags. Dr. Subbio can reshape your nipples during your Breast Lift with Implants so that they are a pleasing size and round shape.
Absolutely! During your consultation, Dr. Subbio will examine you and determine if you are a good candidate for a Breast Lift with Implants. You will work with him to determine the size and type of implant you prefer. (Please see our Breast Augmentation page for more information about the different types of breast implants.)
Dr. Subbio will even hand-draw you a projected result right in the office!
No. This is an outpatient procedure, so after a short period of recovery time, you can go home the same day. You will need someone to drive you home, however.
After the incisions are made, Dr. Subbio removes any excess, stretched skin. Then, he raises the breast tissue, including the nipples and areolas, to a higher position and inserts the implants either above or below the chest muscle. He then closes the incisions with sutures. (Please see the Breast Augmentation page for more information about the insertion of implants.)
You’ll be anesthetized during your surgery, so you’ll feel no pain. All surgeries involve some discomfort after the anesthesia wears off, though. We will give you pain medication to help you get through your recovery as easily as possible. Plus, you can text or call Dr. Subbio at any time with your questions!
Most women go back to work within 1-2 weeks.
You can expect some bruising after a Breast Lift with Implants, but it should go away quickly.
Yes, but it’s better if you sleep on your back for the first couple of weeks.
We think there are several reasons! Here are just a few:
- He gives all of his patients his cell phone number. He’ll call you the night after your surgery to check on you, as well as the next morning. And he’ll make sure your recovery is as comfortable as possible.
- He’s a trained artist, and you’re his canvas. It’s the perfect marriage of science and artistry. In fact, he’ll hand-draw his projected results right in front of you during your consultation.
- He’s fun! He likes to joke with his patients and put them at ease. Plus, we maintain a small office where we treat our patients like a part of the family.
- He’s sensitive to the issues women face when getting breast surgery, and he will always treat you with respect.
- He won’t try to convince you to have a procedure that isn’t best for you. He’d rather lose your business than sign you up for a procedure he isn’t 100% behind. And if he thinks you need a surgery or treatment he doesn’t offer, he’ll recommend a different surgeon for you.
But what are his results like?
Ask my Patients! Look at RealSelf.
“I saw a video by Dr. Subbio on RealSelf, and I met with him twice before my explant surgery. He answered every question I had and gave me his cell number for any questions that may pop into my brain. He didn’t try to push me into getting replacements or a lift, tho he did… Read More »Read more...
“Dr. Subbio was very polite and kind. His nurse was just as great. I am so excited for the future relationship I have with his practice. I felt respected and just so excited. I was educated on the pros and cons of breast augmentation, he explained between round and shaped silicone breast augmentation and how… Read More »Read more...
“Dr. Subbio and his friendly staff immediately put me at ease. They listened to my concerns and offered filler solutions. Dr. Subbio has exquisite artistic talent and an eye for detail. I am thrilled with my results and will certainly return. The office is very clean and comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Subbio.”Read more...
“My experience with Dr. Subbio was fabulous! As a 52 year old first timer for ANY cosmetic assistance, I was extremely nervous. Dr. Subbio and his staff not only put my mind at ease, but their work is meticulous. What I love the most is the look Dr. Subbio was able to create – softer… Read More »Read more...
Meet Dr. Subbio
Subbio Plastic Surgery and Medical Spa is a comprehensive center specializing in Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery. Located in Newtown Square across from the beautiful DuPont Farms, Dr. Subbio brings with him over 10 years of training and experience as an Attending Surgeon at the Lehigh Valley Health Network.Schedule a Consultation >
It’s the perfect marriage of science and artistry. In fact, he’ll hand-draw his projected results right in front of you during your consultation.
He was inspired to become a surgeon after learning about plastic surgeons who volunteer their skill and artistic vision to help cleft lip and burn victims in India. Once he became a surgeon, he began volunteering himself, traveling to third world countries to perform procedures.
Dr. Subbio won’t try to convince you to have a procedure that isn’t best for you. Your safety, well-being, and satisfaction are paramount.