FEBRUARY IS FOR LOVERS SO HERE ARE SPECIALS WE LOVE!
DON’T FORGET 17% OFF FOR SMARTLIPO OR PRECISION TX NECK TIGHTENING EXPIRES ON FEBRUARY 28TH!
THIS PAST MONTH WE’VE ADDED TWO PHENOMENAL TECHNOLOGIES TO OUR PRACTICE:
- SmartLipo is a variation of liposuction that uses laser energy to liquefy fat before it’s removed.
- The PrecisionTx laser neck tightening enables minimally invasive treatment of smaller areas.
- Botox $11/unit with a minimum purchase of 40 units (reg. $12.50)
- Buy 2 syringes of Juvederm for $950 (reg. $1,250 a $300 savings!)
- Receive a Botox treatment at the same appointment and receive it at $9/unit
- As always bring a NEW friend in and BOTH get $50 off**
- To take advantage of this offer, just schedule an appointment at the same time as your friend. Appointments must be scheduled together at the same time to receive the discount. Your friend must be a new patient to Subbio Plastic Surgery and Medical Spa. Both must purchase a $100 minimum and discount cannot be used on retail products.
* All specials valid through February 28, 2017.
MEET OUR NEW MEDICAL ESTHETICIAN, DIONNA!
Dionna is a results-driven skin specialist with over a decade of experience in aesthetics and cosmetic dermatology in New York City. She is a 2004 graduate of the Hudson Valley School of Advanced Esthetics, specializing in paramedical skincare. Dionna’s robust background and patient-centered care has distinguished her as a leading Esthetician among Manhattan’s elite.
After a comprehensive consultation and skin analysis, Dionna creates a customized skincare program using her progressive, multi-layered approach to provide unparalleled results. Following treatment, each patient receives after-hours access to care and continuous follow-up throughout their skincare program.
Dionna specializes in advanced anti-aging treatments, acne, sun damage and melasma, skin of color, microneedling and collagen induction, dermal infusions, custom chemical peels, microdermabrasion, laser hair removal, tattoo removal, IPL photofacials and skin resurfacing. Her strong passion for skin care stems from her personal struggles with acne as an adolescent. The rewarding physical and emotional transformation that skincare provides keeps her connected to her patients’ needs.